Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

holiday highlights

Hello to you all the holidays are over i am so excited about school but i am really excited about telling you all about my holidays so let’s get started. On monday me and my family traveled down the line and stayed there for 3 days.Well we were down the line we went to the beach and did some bombs then we got some fish and chips.


My family and i  went to the movies and watch the  jungle book my favorite part was when baloo and mowgli was singing in the river weate lots of junk food after that we went home and had mcdonalds for dinner we ordered big macs sundays.

On friday i went to the pools i ate some chips the rest of the time i did bome’s then on saturday me and my family had a rest day on the last day of the holidays i went to the warriors game shane johnson got a tri and the warriors won the game.                
                            The end


No comments:

Post a Comment