Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

force and motion

Kio ora This term pt england  are doing force and motion in team 5 we are doing a expo we got split into groups my group was me and junior we did a puller.we did a puller because it incorporated one of newtons laws of motion.



in my group we actually had 5 idears before we got to the puller idea we had floating egg, glowing egg, paper planes, cardboard basketball hoop and catapult then i said to my group all these ideas are great but we wont have enough time to make them. So we thought smaller and smarter and that's where the puller idea came in to place.small but it explains one of Newton's laws.



The puller idea was a success because when we tested it worked 
when we pulled the cardboard out of the cup the other cup went down into the Cup.



next time I am going to organise my stuff more better.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment